Many law firms are merely leasing space when it pertains to their online marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements, Buy Facebook Verified Ads, or social networks, these channels often yield just temporary wins. As soon as you pull the investment, your results go away completely.
Your site, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law firm practice. It can successfully become your greatest asset, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll talk about how to turn your website into the supreme marketing tool for your law firm practice and create seven figures in earnings for your company.
A Well-Optimized Law Practice Site Can Yield Substantial Results
With your law firm’s site, you can utilize content marketing to your benefit to generate rewarding outcomes for your service. Content and SEO enable you to attract users organically and transform traffic passively into new cases for your law practice.
As an example, a high-ranking webpage in a competitive market getting 1,000 users per month can get big outcomes:
- Convert visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Transform even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Typical $8000 earnings per case = $16,000-$80,000 month-to-month income from one page.
Over the course of a year, this might result in high six-figures to seven-figures in earnings!
The Structures Of A Revenue-Generating Law Office Website
At its core, your law office website need to serve to speak with the needs, struggles, and interests of your target audience. It ought to be laser-focused on your practice location, who you serve, and what you need to offer.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website content method need to specify:
- Your company goals (the cases you want).
- What rivals are doing.
- What pages to compose and keywords to target.
- How to utilize your content budget.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink method.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how to develop this strategy, build out fantastic material, and achieve your seven-figure revenue objectives.
1. Specify The Cases You Desired
The first step to establishing an effective site marketing technique is to specify the kinds of legal cases you want.
This activity will assist you determine the types of people you want to reach, the type of content you need to create, and the types of SEO keywords you require to target.
That way, you wind up marketing to a more particular subset of possible customers, instead of a broad range of users.
Not exactly sure where to set your focus? Here are a few questions that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most successful?
- What types of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you strongest?
- In which markets do you wish to improve?
- Are there any practice areas you want to explore?
At the end of this activity, you might decide that you want to draw in more family law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the types of cases you want to attract will just make your website marketing even more powerful.
2. Identify Your Top Competitors
One of the best methods to “hack” your site marketing strategy is to find out what’s working for your rivals.
By “rivals” we indicate law office that are working to attract the types of cases you’re attempting to draw in, at the very same level at which your law firm is currently running.
I say this due to the fact that I see numerous law office attempting to out beat and outrank the “big” fish and this can seem like a losing battle. You want to set your sights on your closest competitors, rise above them, and after that get more competitive with your strategy.
Here are a few methods to determine your closest rivals:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice location + your service area (e.g., “family law Kirkland”, “DUI legal representative LA”, “Denver probate lawyer” etc). Take note of the top-ranking domains (i.e., websites).
- Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain name. These tools will frequently emerge close competitors to your domain.
- Utilizing the same tools above, perform natural research study on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Browse these keywords in Google and see what other domains show up.
- Use these tools to figure out the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority score that’s similar to your own.
Be sure to look at your known company competitors as well.
These may or may not be ranking well in Google Search, however it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your site need to be targeting.
3. Conduct A Material Audit Of Your Site
Your next step is to carry out an audit of your present website. This will allow you to analyze what material is performing well, and what material requires enhancement.
First, begin with your main service pages.
Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs again to examine the rank (position), performance, and keywords of each page. Determine any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, discover “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They need less effort to optimize to reach those greater rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, say, place 59.
Next, utilize the exact same tools to perform a “space analysis” (most SEO tools have this feature).
This compares your site’s efficiency to that of your closest rivals. It will show you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your website is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, develop a stock of what pages you currently have, which need to be revised, and which you need to create. Doing so will help you remain organized and remain on task when developing your content method.
4. Strategy Your Material Silos
By this step, you will have a respectable concept of what pages you already have, and which pages are “missing out on” from your strategy (based upon the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will plan what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the standard process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and optimize it as best you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s already carrying out well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you do not have any existing service pages, produce one based upon among your high-priority keywords. Again, these should be a keyword that is suggested to attract your preferred type of cases.
- Next, construct a “silo” of material around your primary page. To put it simply, produce brand-new pages that are topically related to your primary service page, however that target slightly different keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Add internal links between these pages and your main service page.
- Over time, develop backlinks to these pages (through visitor publishing, PR, material marketing, and so on)
Below is an example of a material silo approach for “accident:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Recognize Supporting Topics
As part of your site content method, you’ll then want to produce other supporting content pieces. This ought to be content that supplies worth to your prospective clients.
FAQs, blog sites, and other service pages can support your main pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI legal representative, you may want to publish a frequently asked question page that deals with the main questions customers have about DUI law, or a post titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a few tools you can use to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Use this tool to determine untapped keywords, material topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Identify other concerns individuals have actually looked for appropriate to your main topic.
- Address the Public– Utilize this search listening tool to identify topics and questions associated with your practice location.
Below is an example of how the complete material silo can come together for “Los Angeles Automobile Accident Legal Representative:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Develop An Editorial Calendar Once you have all of your content ideas down on paper, it’s time to develop your
editorial calendar. This is basically a plan of what material you need to develop when you want to release it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as easy as a Google Sheet or as fancy as a project management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a few tips to get you started: Constantly focus on primary pages. These must be the first content pieces you develop on your
site. Develop or revise your main pages and
- monitor their performance. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your content is carrying out. Depending on spending plan and seriousness, you may begin with all primary pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are most important to you.
- You can produce all of your main pages at the same time, or establish the entire silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Even if you” optimize “for them doesn’t imply your material will instantly rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, keep an eye on the keywords you wish to target– by page– so you have a record of your original SEO method. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Site Method? The secret to achieving 7 figures with your law practice website is material. Material allows you to target
your ideal clients, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, therefore far more. A well-thought-out material technique will empower your website
to achieve more for your service than any other marketing channel could! Above, I detail a few steps to developing this kind of
winning method. But, attaining quality takes some time. I suggest keeping your eye on the reward, keeping track of performance, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your preferred result. More resources: Included Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel